My October Customer Promos are here! Thank you all for your continued support! If you have placed orders for this month already with me your orders do qualify for my customer promos. Lots of stuff to share with you all today!
October Customer Hostess Code: RY332JPV
When placing an order on-line from October 1-31, 2016 use this hostess code to tie your order to me and qualify for my customer promotions and free gift below!! (Please Note~ don't use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more it qualifies for it's own rewards!!)
October Customer Thank You Gift
Place an order through my Stampin' Up! On-line Store from October 1-31, 2016 and receive this card and a free mini pdf when you use the hostess code above. I will email you the mini pdf and mail out the card.
If you would like to join my monthly newsletter email list please email me at email@example.com I send out a monthly new's letter with Stampin' Up! Sales, My Promotions and etc. I don't share your email addy with anyone!
October Customer Coupon
Purchase $25 or more (before shipping and tax) with me from October 1-31, 2016 and receive a brand new roll of Basic Black Solid Bakers Twine*.
*Limit 1 per order only through me Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Holly Krautkremer
All details are on my Customer Promotions Page.
October 1-31, 2016
Buy three packages of Designer Series Paper and get one free! That’s great news since everyone can use more Designer Series Paper. This sale includes Designer Series Paper from both the annual catalog and the recently released holiday catalog (not including Specialty Designer Series Paper or Designer Series Paper Stacks). SWEET!!!
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Bundle: Spooky Fun Stamp Set + Halloween Scenes Edgelits item #141842
Spooky Fun Photopolymer Stamp Set item #142236
Big Shot item #113439
Layering Squares Framelits item #141708
Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper item #142022
Halloween Night Enamel Dots item #142025
Basic Black Solid Baker’s Twine item #141682
Blender Pens item #102845
Whisper White card stock item #100730
Basic Black card stock item #121045
Basic Gray card stock item #121044
Smoky Slate card stock item #131202
Pumpkin Pie card stock item #105117
Old Olive card stock item #100702
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink item #132708
Pumpkin Pie Ink item #126945
Old Olive Ink item #126953
Smoky Slate Ink item #131179
Basic Gray Ink item #140932
Perfect Halloween Color Combo for you all! These are such spooky and fun colors together.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots
- Ink the ghosts from Spooky Fun Stamp Set in Smoky Slate Ink and stamp onto Smoky Slate card stock. Ink the witch in Basic Gray onto Basic Gray card stock.
- Add two different patterns of Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper.
- Tie some Solid Basic Black Baker's Twine around the layers.
- Die cut out Basic Black, Old Olive and Whisper White card stock using the Big Shot and Layering Squares Framelits.
- Stamp happy halloween and spider from the Spooky Fun Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto the Whisper White square.
- Stamp the pumpkins from Spooky Fun Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Whisper White card stock. Zip it through the Big Shot with the Halloween Scenes Edgelits die cutting them out. Color the pumpkin's in using the Blender Pen and Pumpkin Pie Ink Pad. Color the spider in using the Blender Pen and Basic Gray Ink Pad.
- Finish by adding a Halloween Night Enamel Dots.
The inside I kept simple by adding a piece of Smoky Slate and Whisper White card stock. In the bottom right corner I stamped the ghosts in Basic Gray.
(If receiving this by email you may need to visit my blog to watch the Video)
Stamps: Spooky Fun
Ink: Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Tuxedo Black Memento, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
Paper: Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Basic Gray, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper
Acc.: Big Shot, Layering Squares Framelits, Halloween Scenes Edgelits, Solid Basic Black Baker's Twine, Halloween Night Enamel Dots, Blender Pen
Hostess Code: RY332JPV
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don’t use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more).