Looks like we are going to have another nice day here! Yay Last few days it's been almost like summer here!! So we have a busy day of farm stuff and cutting firewood today.
Today's share is another 4 x 6 Photo Frame; I made this for Monday's 3D Challenge awhile back but couldn't do the tutorial video due to my hand and arm. To see that one visit HERE So I made another Photo Frame for my husbands office. This one I used a retired set so it would fit in with his office decor. I used the retired set Symbols of Solicitude for most of it. I used the following current products for the rest of it~
Circle Circus item #115778
Big Shot item #113439
Little Leaves Sizzlits Die item #114511
Cork Sheets item #119819
Heat Tool item #100005
Powder Trays item #102197
Embossing Buddy item #103083
Stampin' Embossing Powder Gold item #109129
Stampin' Embossing Powder Black item #109133
VersaMark Ink Pad item #102283
Jet Black Stazon Ink Pad item #101406
Brushed Gold card stock item #102935
1 1/4 Circle Large Punch item #119861
1 3/8 Circle Large Punch item #119860
1/2 Lace Trim Raven item #120987
5/8 Real Red Satin Ribbon item #117286
Fire Circle Rhinestone Brads item #109110
Designer Buttons Neutral item #119743
Designer Jewels Black Flourish item #120987
Sponge Daubers item #102892
If you would like to purchase the supplies I used to make this project or place an order HERE, email or call me too!! Just click on the Shop Now button when on my Stampin' Up! Website
1. Cut 1 piece of Cork Sheet 4" x 6", I stamped around the edges using the Symbols of Solicitude and Jet Black Stazon Ink.
2. Cut 2 pieces of Chip Board 4" x 6". This will go behind the Cork Sheet in you picture frame to make it thick enough so the Cork Sheet won't slide around. Remove the glass from 4 x 6 photo frame and place step 1 and 2 inside of frame and close it back up.
3. Cut 1 piece of Real Red card stock 3 1/4" x 5", I stamped the edge with one of the images from Symbols of Solicitude in Basic Black ink. I sponged the edge with Basic Black ink.
4. Cut you picture 3 1/4" x 4 3/4" Mount it step 3. I added Designer Jewels at the top on the right hand side. Place Stampin' Dimensionals on the back and attach to the Cork Sheet in the Photo Frame.
5. Cut 1 piece of Brushed Gold Card stock, stamped the Symbols of Solicitude in VersaMark and poured Black Stampin' Embossing Powder and heat set. 1' x 5 1/4". I sponged the edges with Basic Black ink, attached Stampin' Dimensionals on the back and ran across the bottom.
To decorate the frame I ran 5/8 Real Red ribbon and 1/2 Lace Trim Raven down the left hand side. Using the Big Shot and the Little Leaves Sizzlits Die, I die cut a bunch of leaves out in the Brushed Gold card stock and Real Red card stock. I stamped the Symbols of Solicitude in Basic Black ink on the Brushed Gold card stock leaves, then sponged the edges with Real Red ink. On the Real Red card stock leaves I stamped in a Retired Gold ink pad and sponged them with Basic Black ink.
In the upper left hand corner I added the leaves with Glue Dots, made a bow out of the 5/8 Real Red Satin Ribbon. In the center of the bow I added a Black button from our Neutral Designer Buttons along with a Fire Circle Rhinestone that was red. In the bottom right hand corner I stamped the image from Circle Circus Stamp Set in VersaMark ink on Basic Black card stock. I poured Stampin' Embossing Powder Gold over it and then heat set it with the Heat Tool. I punched it out with the 1 1/4 Circle Large Punch. I punched out a piece of Real Red card stock with the 1 3/8 Circle Large Punch. I attached the leaves with Glue Dots and then put the circles off set on with Stampin' Dimensionals. To finish it off I popped one of the Rhinestones out of the Fire Circle Rhinestone Brads and placed it in the center.
Stamps~Symbols of Solicitude, Circle Circus
Ink~VersaMark, Jet Black Stazon, Real Red, Basic Black
Paper~Brushed Gold, Real Red
Acc.~ Big Shot, Little Leaves Sizzlits die, Cork Sheets Heat Tool, Powder Pals, Stampin Embossing Powders in Gold and Black, Embossing Buddy, 1 1/4 Circle Large Punch, 1 3/8 Circle Large Punch, Fire Circle Rhinestone Brads, Designer Buttons Neutral, Designer Jewels Black Flourish, 1/2 Lace Trim Raven, 5/8 Real Red Satin Ribbon, Sponge Daubers, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimesionals.
Thanks for stopping in! Have a great Sat. everyone!