Hey peeps! Back with another fun project that I am excited to share with you all! This year I decided to give the Daily December thing a shot. I thought it would be fun to have just a mini album for the month of December. My husband did think I was nuts because December is a very hectic month for us. We have several nephews, brothers, cousin's, friends and my birthdays all in this month along with Christmas too. lol It is not dull at all in the month of December! So yeah my husband rolled his eye's at me.
I am using the Project Life Hello December 2015 Bundle item #140305 (pg. 37) from the Holiday Catalog to do my December Daily this year!! I did pair it up with some of our other fabulous items as well! Also in celebration of my upcoming birthday and Christmas I thought it would be fun to do a link party showing off your December Daily and also give away a GRAND Prize!!! Thank You all for supporting me from reading my blog to purchasing items from me!! I appreciate you all!!!
The Grand Prize
One luck Winner will receive the following from me;
Project Life Hello December 2015 Brand New Photopolymer Stamp Set
Project Life Hello December 2015 Card Collection
Project Life Hello December 2015 Accessory Pack
ONLY GOOD THROUGH ME STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR HOLLY KRAUTKREMRER
Grand Prize Details:
- Anyone can enter.
- Simply leave a comment here on this blog post by December 31, 2015. You don't need to take part in the link party for a chance to win.
- On January 4, 2016 I will draw for one lucky winner and post the winner name on my blog!!
Link Party Details:
- You can use any brand of product!
- Link to your creation using the inlinkz for all of us to see!!! I also ask that you do not have advertisements for products (i.e. classes and subscription services) in your post. Please respect the Rubber Redneck Rules.
- The Link Party will close January 3, 2016.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Project Life Hello December 2015 Bundle item #140305
Holly Jolly Greetings (W) item #139879 (C) item #139882
Kraft 6 x 8 Project Life Album item #139655
Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper item #139592
Snowflake Elements item #139638
Winter Wonderland Embellishments item #139621
Rhinestones Basic Jewels item #119246
Gold Metallic Thread item #138401
Venetian Crochet Trim item #134581
2014-2016 In Color Stampin' Write Markers item #133654
Mint Macaron Card Stock item #138337
Very Vanilla Card Stock item #101650
Window Sheets item #114323
Mint Macaron Ink item #138326
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink item #132708
Shop online for Stampin’ Up! Supplies 24-7 Click HERE!!!!!!
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
* I decorated the cover using the Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper, Mint Macaron card stock, Hello December 2015 Project Life Cards, Stamp Set and Accessory Pack. I also used the Holly Jolly Greetings Stamp Set.
* The Snowflake Elements and Winter Wonderland Embellishments add perfect little touches to the cover.
* My cover page is a Window Sheet that I added some of the pieces from Hello December 2015 Project Life Accessory Pack.
* Under the Window Sheet is a picture from December 1, 2015 when we got our snow storm here. I thought this picture was gorgeous and I mounted it onto Very Vanilla card stock and Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper.
* On the back is our reason why for creating this mini album. It's important to tell your stories every little moment matters. I printed it out onto a piece of Mint Macaron Card Stock. I used the following fonts; Luna 2 and Throw My Hands Up in the Air from dafont.com
* I took the stamp from Hello December 2015 Project Life Stamp Set; inked in Mint Macaron and stamped onto the Mint Macaron card stock. I added a piece of Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper across the bottom.
* My first page is the snow storm we got. I only used the Project Life Hello December 2015 Card Collection and Accessory Pack for this layout. In the bottom right corner on the outside of the page protector I spelled out snow.
* December 3 was all about organizing the Christmas Gifts purchased so far and working on the list of what was done and not done. lol Just a few of the items for the kids since I think it's safe to say they won't see this picture :) I will be the favorite aunt this year cause I scored some most wanted games, and toys.
I'll be sharing the rest of the album as it progresses through out the month randomly. I hope this inspires you to create your own Daily December Album. Below is the link tool to share your beautiful creations if you would like!
Stamp~ Hello December 2015 Project Life, Holly Jolly Greetings
Ink~ Mint Macaron, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
Paper~ Very Vanilla, Mint Macaron, Window Sheet, Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper
Acc.~ Project Life Hello December 2015 Card Collection and Accessory Pack, Rhinestones, Snowflake Elements, Winter Wonderland Embellishments, Gold Metallic Thread, Venetian Crochet Trim, 2014-2016 In Color Markers, Kraft 6 x 8 Project Life Album
I can't see what you share!