Today's card uses that beautiful Awesomely Artistic Clear Stamp Set item #139950 (pg. 125) this is the stamp set featured in my Rubber Redneck September Stamps In the Mail Kit. Visit Stamps in the Mail Page for details! This is a beautiful set!! I also have added this card to my Etsy Store along with some others!
To take part in the Color Round Up Color Challenge CRU #144~
1. Create a project (card, scrapbook page, 3D item or MDS item) using this color combo only. You can use any brand of products!! Stampin' Up! has changed the rule!! I can't wait to see what you make!!!
2. Post it to your blog or other public gallery (Stampin' Addicts, Splitcoast and etc.) using the key words Rubber Redneck Color Round Up #144 or CRU #144 (please use the key words some were or your project will not be considered for the challenge) and make sure to include a link back here to the challenge.
3. Come back here and use the inlinkz tool below to share your creation with everyone!
The deadline is August 18, 2015 noon central time to enter your project!! Join me for Color Round Up Color Challenge #144! For the Rubber Redneck Color Challenges. One winner will be picked to receive a badge to put on there blog and some blog candy!! I will also feature the winner's project in a blog post.
Stampin' Up Supplies Used
Awesomely Artistic Clear Stamp Set item #139950
Big Shot item #113439
Project Life Cards & Labels item #135707
Striped Scallop Thinlit item #133734
Honeycomb Embossing Folder item #129378
1 1/4 Burlap Ribbon item #132140
Blackberry Bliss 5/8 Cotton Ribbon item #138421
Brights Candy Dots item #130931
Metallic Sequins Assortment item #138390
Gold Foil Sheet item #132622
Very Vanilla card stock item #101650
Crumb Cake card stock item #120953
Crumb Cake Ink item #126975
Blackberry Bliss card stock item #133675
Blackberry Bliss Ink item #133642
Old Olive card stock item #100702
Old Olive Ink item #126953
Early Espresso Ink item #126974
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
* Zip the Blackberry Bliss card stock through the Big Shot with the Honeycomb Embossing Folder.
* Stamp the image from Awesomely Artistic Stamp Set in Old Olive and stamp onto the Old Olive card stock.
* Die cut out a piece of Gold Foil Sheet with the Big Shot and Striped Scallop Thinlit.
* Stamp the label image from Awesomely Artistic Stamp Set in Early Espresso and stamp the friend in Old Olive onto Very Vanilla card stock. Die cut out the images using the Big Shot and Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits.
* I stamped the dragon fly from Awesomely Artistic Stamp Set in Blackberry Bliss onto Very Vanilla card stock and cut it out.
Stamp~ Awesomely Artistic
Ink~ Old Olive, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Blackberry Bliss
Paper~ Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss, Gold Foil Sheet
Acc.~ Big Shot, Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits, Striped Scallop Thinlit, 1 1/4 Burlap Ribbon, Blackberry Bliss 5/8 Cotton Ribbon, Brights Candy Dots, Metallic Sequins Assortment
* The Rubber Redneck STAMPede Fall Fest Edition On-line Class
* August Customer Promo
* September Stamps in the Mail
* Sprinkles of Life Special Class~coming soon
* Paper Pumpkin Pick-up Happy Thoughts~coming soon
* Paper Pumpkin Pick-up Thanks a Latte~ coming soon
August HOSTESS CODE: ZY3WQHGC
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don't use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more)
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!