Today's share is really cute birthday card using the Bundle Biggest Birthday Ever + Wish Big Framelits (pg. 21) from the Main Stampin' Up! Catalog. This was one of the projects from my Rubber Redneck Creative Sparks HERE. This set is a lot of fun to work with!
There are so many possibilities with this bundle!
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Bundle: Biggest Birthday Ever Photopolymer Stamp Set + Wish Big Framelits item #142283
Biggest Birthday Ever Photopolymer Stamp Set item #141508
Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set (W) item #128748 (C) item #127802
Big Shot item #113439
Wish Big Framelits item #141476
Layering Circle Framelits item #141705
Brights Designer Series Paper Stack item #138434
Bermuda Bay 1/8 Stitched Ribbon item #140569
Rhinestone Basic Jewels item #119246
Bermuda Bay card stock item #131197
Crushed Curry card stock item #131199
Cucumber Crush card stock item #138335
Whisper White card stock item #100730
Bermuda Bay ink item #131171
Crushed Curry ink item #131173
Cucumber Crush ink item #138324
Melon Mambo ink item #126948
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink item #132708
Shop online for Stampin’ Up! Supplies 24-7 Click HERE!!!!!!
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Cut the Bermuda Bay card base at 4 1/4" x 8 1/2". Once scored it will be 4 1/4". I just love this size!
- Cut a piece of Crushed Curry card stock, Cucumber Crush, and Bermuda Bay. Stamp the images from Biggest Birthday Ever Stamp Set in coordinating ink on each piece of card stock.
- Stamp the "happy birthday" from Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto the Cucumber Crush card stock.
- Add a piece of Brights Designer Series Paper (Melon Mambo) and some 1/8 Bermuda Bay Stitched Ribbon.
- Die cut out a piece of Whisper White card stock using the Big Shot and Layering Circle Framelits.
- Stamp the candles from Biggest Birthday Ever Stamp Set in Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Cucumber Crush and Crushed Curry. Zip each candle through the Big Shot with the Wish Big Framelits die cutting out those adorable candles.
- Finish with some Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
On the inside I continued the party :) I cut some Crushed Curry and Whisper White card stock. At the top I stamped the image from Biggest Birthday Ever in Melon Mambo across the top of the Whisper White card stock.
Stamps: Biggest Birthday Every, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Cucumber Crush, Tuxedo Black Memento
Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Cucumber Crush, Crushed Curry, Brights Designer Series Paper
Acc.: Big Shot, Wish Big Framelits, Layering Circle Framelits, Bermuda Bay 1/8 Stitched Ribbon, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Oct. 1-5, 2016 the select items are 25% off!!! One of those fabulous items is the Designer Tin of Cards Project Kit!!! After this promotion is over this item will be discontinued so be sure to get it while you can!!! Awesome Sauce!!
October 1-31, 2016
Buy three packages of Designer Series Paper and get one free! That’s great news since everyone can use more Designer Series Paper. This sale includes Designer Series Paper from both the annual catalog and the recently released holiday catalog (not including Specialty Designer Series Paper or Designer Series Paper Stacks). SWEET!!!
Hostess Code: RY332JPV
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don’t use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more).