I know where or where have I been?? It's been pretty busy here for us we are still working away on a lot of major projects and trying to get things done before dh's surgery. So I haven't had much time to stamp :( soon grass hopper soon I will. lol
Today I have a project to share along with a Tutorial Video!! I created this to play along with a color challenge in my Fall Fest On-line Class. It's not to late to join in on the fun with us! This is a note pad holder that you can usually find in dollar bins. It uses the stamp set called Gently Falling this is one of my favorite stamp sets!!
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Gently Falling Clear Stamp Set item #123804
Big Shot item #113439
Autumn Accents Die item #127812
Houndstooth Embossing Folder item #123134
Argyle Embossing Folder item #127750
Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper item #126895
1/2 Scallop Dots Tangerine Tango Ribbon item #124144
1/2 Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon item #12099
Linen Thread item #104199
Designer Buttons Bronze item #127833
1. Cut 1 piece of River Rock card
stock 8 1/2" x 8 1/2". Score it at 4"and 4 1/2"
2. Cut 1 piece of Tangerine Tango card stock 3 3/4" x 8 1/4"
3. Cut 1 piece of More Mustard card stock 3 1/2" x 4" run it through the Big Shot with the Argyle Embossing Folder. Glue to the bottom of the Tangerine Tango card stock.
4. Cut 1 piece of Very Vanilla card stock 3 1/2" x 4 1/4". Take the stamps from Gently Falling Stamp Set; ink them in More Mustard, Lucky Limeade, River Rock, Chocolate Chip and stamp onto the Very Vanilla card stock. Take the Netting Background Stamp; ink it in River Rock and stamp onto the Very Vanilla card stock. Sponge the edges of the Very Vanilla card stock with River Rock. Glue the Very Vanilla card stock to the top of the Tangerine Tango card stock.
5. Cut 1 piece of Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper (Lucky Limeade) 2" x 3 3/4". Glue over lapping the Very Vanilla and More Mustard card stock. Wrap a piece of ½ Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon around the card stock. Wrap a piece of ½ Tangerine Tango Scallop Dots on top. Glue the Tangerine Tango card stock to the River Rock card stock.
6. Die cut a piece of Chocolate Chip card stock out with the Big Shot and the Autumn Accents Bigz Die. Attach to the cover with a Stampin’ Dimensional. Then run it through the Big Shot with the Houndstooth Embossing Folder. Take the stamp from Gently Falling Stamp Set; ink them in More Mustard, Lucky Limeade and River Rock and stamp onto Very Vanilla card stock. Then cut them out and attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the front of the cover. Add a ½ Very Vanilla Seam Binding Bow, Designer Button Brushed Bronze and a Linen Thread Bow to the bottom of the leaves.
Stamps~ Gently Falling, Netting Background
Ink~ River Rock, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Lucky Limeade
Paper~ River Rock, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Tangerine Tango
Acc. ~ Big Shot, Autumn Accents Bigz Die, Houndstooth Embossing Folder, Argyle Embossing Folder, 1/2 Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon, 1/2 Tangerine Tango Scallop Dots Ribbon, Linen Thread, Designer Buttons Brushed Bronze, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!