Big Wishes + My Inky Friends Design Challenge #6
My Inky Friends is back with another new challenge for you! My Inky Friends has a new challenge each month that are inspired by the inspiration in the Stampin' Up! Catalogs! This month's My Inky Friends Challenge #6 is a color combo for you! For our 6th challenge, we have a bold and bright color combination from page 63 of the Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog.
The challenge runs May 25-June 8, 2018. Play along and upload your link on My Inky Friends. Please note my blog post is early today so the link might not work till a little later in the day.
Here is my creation I created to play along with this challenge. It uses the Big Wishes Stamp Set (W) item #146422 (C) item #146425. Such a fun color combo and perfect for birthday cards! I have lots of sneak peeks of items that will be available to purchase on June 1, 2018.
This is a sneak peek of a stamp set that I was able to pre-order from the upcoming 2018-2019 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog! This will be available on June 1, 2018 when the new Stampin' Up! Catalog launches! This set is so much fun to play with!
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Bermuda Bay card base using the Stampin' Trimmer and the Simply Scored Scoring Tool.
- Cut a piece of Melon Mambo card stock 4" x 5 1/4". Zip it through the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine with the Simple Stripes Textured Embossing Folder.
- Cut a strip of Crushed Curry card stock. Ink the stamp from Big Wish Stamp Set in Crushed Curry and stamp onto the Crushed Curry card stock; repeat until the entire piece is stamped on. Adhere to the center of the Melon Mambo card stock.
- Cut a strip of Graceful Glass Vellum (another sneak peek item). Adhere to the Crushed Curry card stock.
- Tie a piece of 5/8 Whisper White Polka Dot Ribbon (another sneak peek item) around the layers. Adhere the layers to the Bermuda Bay card base.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 3" x 3". Ink the stamp from Big Wish Stamp Set in Versa Mark then Memento Pad Tuxedo Black. Stamp on the center of the Whisper White card stock. Pour Clear Stampin' Embossing Powder over the Whisper White card stock. Tap off excess powder and heat set with the Heat Tool. Color in the image using the following Stampin' Write Marker Colors; Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, and Melon Mambo. Using Stampin' Sponges; sponge Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay ink onto the Whisper White card stock. Adhere to the front of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Finish the front by adding some Faceted Dots (another sneak peek item) these are awesome and perfect for little accents.
On the inside I added a piece of Crushed Curry card stock. I cut a piece of Whisper White card stock and stamped one of the images from Big Wish Stamp Set in Melon Mambo. A fun birthday card!
Stamps: Big Wish
Ink:Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo
Paper:Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Graceful Glass Vellum
Acc.Big Shot, Simple Stripes Embossing Folder, Stampin' Write Markers, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 5/8 Whisper White Polka Dot Ribbon, Faceted Dots
Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!
View the retiring Occasions Catalog products lists here in PDF Format
Discounted Retiring Products Click Here to view the PDF Format
May 1-31, 2018 Place any order size with me (before shipping and tax) and use Hostess Code: RZGAMXEP receive a package of Corrugated Elements FREE. (Please don’t use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more you will still receive the Corrugated Elements).
See my Spring Clean Out HERE
Order On-line 24/7: Shoprubberredneck.com
or click on the images below to add to your cart