Clearance Rack Sale + Family Gifts: Box of Sunshine
Stampin' Up! has added new items to the Clearance Rack!! Some awesome deals to be had!! Certain select items are 60% and available ONLY while supplies last!
Visit the Clearance Rack HERE
Stampin' Up! is offering this bundle early from the Holiday Catalog! Sweet!!
It is called Carols of Christmas. It is awesome!! I got mine last week when my holiday catalog pre-order arrived.
Download the Carols of Christmas Flyer.
Be sure to use this month's Hostess Code to receive your free gift!
Today's share is my box of sunshine. This is another gift we created for our family members and is part of the "Year Gift" we made. If you would like to see more info about this awesome project we created and what I've shared so far click on the little tag on the left side of my blog labeled Year of Gifts or visit HERE. I still plan on sharing everything I made some items used to create these gifts maybe retired. Ironic part when we created this little did we know hubby's grandpa would have a stroke so it was a much needed gift that week to cheer everyone up. For dh and I we were happy that it helped; that was gift enough for us!
This card I shared for the Stamp Review Crew Hop awhile ago but this was only part of the gift. :)
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Create your card base from the Whisper White Thick card stock.
- Zip a piece of Crushed Curry card stock through the Big Shot with the Sunburst Thinlit Die.
- Ink the stamp from Sunburst Sayings Stamp Set (unfortunately this stamp set retired before I shared this project) however their is an image in the Inspired Events Stamp Set that you could used to make the dots, or use the Crushed Curry Marker and ruler to make your own dots.
- Zip a piece of vellum through the Big Shot with the Stiched Shapes Framelits.
- Ink the stamp from Sunshine Sayings Stamp Set in Versa Mark then Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and stamp onto the Vellum Circle. Pour Clear Embossing Powder over the image and heat set with the heat too.
- Die cut out a piece of Basic Black card stock by zipping it through the Big Shot with the Sunshine Wishes Thinlit.
- Finish off the card by added Silver Metallic Thread and Metallic Sequins.
I didn't decorate every package but some of them I did and this was the outside of the box. I used shirt boxes and those worked slick! It happened to be a dreary day when I was creating these so it sure made the day better!
- I cut some gift packing ribbon and curled with scissors.
- Die cut out a piece of Crushed Curry card stock using the Big Shot and Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- I die cut out sunshine again in Basic Black card stock using the Big Shot and Sunshine Wishes Thinlits.
- Finished with a Rhinestone.
When I got the year gift idea I knew I wanted to do a box of sunshine in it. I've done these in the past and they have been so much fun to create! Of course each family got some of the same gifts but also different gifts to suit that family likes. Some of the items were just by chance too. Hubby and I both busted out laughing when we found the google eye key change. The little coin purse and hand santizer was a happy accident. I was in the check out lane at one store and glanced over and there they where. lol
I added my stamping touch to it by die cutting out a piece of Crushed Curry card stock with the Sunburst Thinlit Die. Then stamping on it with the Sunburst Sayings Stamp Set. So much fun!!
Did you miss out on this die when it retired this past may? I have good news friends!! Right now the Sunburst Thinlit Die is in the clearance rack at a huge discount!! Awesome Sauce!! Get it before it's gone!! Clearance rack is only while supplies last!
Stamps~ Sunshine Sayings, Sunburst Sayings
Ink~ Crushed Curry, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Versamark
Paper~ Whisper White Thick, Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Vellum
Acc.~ Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Sunshine Wishes Thinlits, Sunburst Thinlit Die, Metallic Sequins, Sliver Metallic Thread, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Or click the images below to add to your basket!
Use this month's Hostess Code and receive a free gift!!
(Please don’t use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more).