25 Days of Christmas Countdown: Gift Tags + Giveaway
Welcome to day 4 and project #4 of my 25 Days of Christmas Countdown! If you would like to see each project I have the a tag on the left side of my blog that says Rubber Redneck 25 Days of Christmas or follow my special pinterest board Here. Everyday up to Christmas I will have a fun project to share with you all plus everyday I will be posting a giveaway until Christmas!!! I will have 25 blog posts with some sort of giveaway for you all my awesome readers and supporters of my business I can't thank you all enough! Each post that is part of this will have the banner posted above. Projects will range from cards, gift packaging, 3D's, tags and etc. All projects will be focused on Christmas. Some projects will have a video too!! I am super excited about this and hope you will LOVE it!!
The most important thing to this gift is the tags. lol If you have never done this type of gift before you want to be sure to label each package so they know what day to open that gift :) I of course wanted each day's tag different too....it was fun but that was a little challenging. lol This tag used two stamp sets Oh, What Fun Photopolymer Stamp Set item #140386 from the main Stampin' Up! Catalog and Candy Cane Christmas Stamp Set (W) item #142037 (C) item #142040.
This set is not only great for creating cards but perfect for creating tags!!
I LOVE this set and it rocks for creating tags! It's so cute and sooo much fun to play around with!
Tags are also a great way to use up your scraps.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Punch out one end of the Real Red card stock with the Banner Triple Punch.
- Ink the candy cane from Candy Cane Christmas Stamp Set in real red and stamp onto the real red card stock.
- Add a piece of Silver Glimmer Paper down the center.
- I printed out "One" onto Whisper White card stock then zipped it through the Big Shot with the Ovals Framelits.
- Stamp the Ho Ho Ho from Oh, What Fun Stamp Set in Cucumber Crush below the "one".
- At the top of the tag I used the 1/8 Handheld Circle Punch. Then thread some Cucumber Crush Thick Baker's Twine through. To finish I added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel.
Stamp: Oh, What Fun, Candy Cane Christmas
Ink: Real Red, Cucumber Crush
Paper: Silver Glimmer Paper, Real Red, Whisper White
Acc.: Big Shot, Oval Framelits, Banner Triple Punch, 1/8 Handheld Circle Punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Cucumber Crush Thick Baker's Twine
Each gift also had a little card with it inside. These were a LOT of fun to create too. This card used two stamp sets Stitched With Cheer Photopolymer Stamp Set item #142182 from the Holiday Catalog and Number of Years Photopolymer Stamp Set item #140653 from the main Stampin' Up! Catalog.
This is another one of my favorites from the Holiday Catalog. It is awesome for pretty much everything!
As you all know this is one of my favorite sets from our catalog and it worked awesome for my 25 Days of Christmas! This is one those sets that has been so versatile for me!
I wanted to include these cards with each gift so they would know which one was handmade by us and some of the cards had some fun messages on them too. These were supper easy and fast to make.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- I printed out Day of Christmas onto Whisper White card stock. Once I figured out the space I needed I mass produced the wording so I didn't waste any card stock. I cut the cards and stamped.
- I stamped 1 from Number of Years Stamp Set in Real Red ink.
- The trees were from the Stitched with Cheer Stamp Set and I stamped them in Garden Green.
- At the top I added some retired Metallics Glitter Tape.
- Attach the Whisper White card stock to a piece of Basic Black card stock and it's ready to go.
Stamp: Stitched with Cheer, Number of Years
Ink: Real Red, Garden Green
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black
Acc.: Retired Metallics Glitter Tape
Rubber Redneck 25 Days of Christmas Giveaway
Here is the 4th Prize Giveaway!! I am giving away to one lucky winner a container of Baker's Twine Trio Pack. Leave a comment on this blog post by December 18, 2016 to get your name in the drawing. I will draw for 1 lucky winner and on December 19, 2016 I will announce the winner!! Below is the comment button in the the tags. Giveaway only available to people in the United State. All prizes will be mailed out after December 26, 2016. Be sure to leave a comment on every 25 days of Christmas Countdown blog posts to get your name into each drawing.
Hostess Code: 79MZ46QK
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don’t use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more).