25 Days of Christmas Countdown: Custom Wrapping Paper + Giveaway
Hello December 2016 Project Life On-line Class
Starts On: January 3, 2017
The class is RECORDED so you do NOT need to be able to tune in live to participate!!!
Morning all! First and update on my December Daily Class. I am still not over my cough and have not been unable to do my video's for the December Daily Class so after much debate I cancelled the class and contacted everyone who had registered. So many said you didn't mind waiting till January because you wouldn't get your album done before then and still would like the class; so the class is back on! Sorry for the mass confusion, and sorry for getting sick (I know I can't control it but it is frustrating)!! I've made changes to the class you still will get 6 weeks worth of content but instead the class will be 3 weeks long so it's not going on into February. So be sure to keep taking your pictures everyday!
Visit the Hello December 2016 Project Life On-line Class Page HERE for details and to register.
Welcome to day 5 and project #5 of my 25 Days of Christmas Countdown! If you would like to see each project I have the a tag on the left side of my blog that says Rubber Redneck 25 Days of Christmas or follow my special pinterest board Here. Everyday up to Christmas I will have a fun project to share with you all plus everyday I will be posting a giveaway until Christmas!!! I will have 25 blog posts with some sort of giveaway for you all my awesome readers and supporters of my business I can't thank you all enough! Each post that is part of this will have the banner posted above. Projects will range from cards, gift packaging, 3D's, tags and etc. All projects will be focused on Christmas. Some projects will have a video too!! I am super excited about this and hope you will LOVE it!!
One thing I really like to do is create customer wrapping paper. You can do it if you plan ahead that is the key :) I purchased a roll of Kraft Wrapping Paper from Hobby Lobby. I usually stock up on this around Christmas time because that is when they have there wrapping paper at 50% off. To create my wrapping paper I used the Oh, What Fun Photopolymer Stamp Set item #140386 from the main catalog.
This set is not only great for creating cards, creating tags it is perfect for creating custom wrapping paper too!!
Tip~ One thing to note is be sure you are stamping on a hard surface. I was working on one of our tables that I thought would hard enough but as you can tell one of my Happy Christmas didn't ink good enough because the table gave.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Roll out the amount of wrapping paper you need. Ink the stamp from Oh, What Fun Stamp Set in Real Red ink and stamp onto the wrapping paper. Repeat till you have the entire piece stamped on. You can add more images if you would like I just liked the Merry Christmas on it. That's all it takes!
Tip~ Let your paper dry before wrapping your gift it only takes a few minuets to wait.
This was the day 2 tag label I created.
- Zip a piece of This Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper through the Big Shot with the Layering Circles Framelits. These are on sale!!!
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock and zip through the Big Shot with the Banner Framelits. Stamp your 2 onto the top in Garden Green Ink. I used the retired 25 Days Stamp Set and retired Metallics Glitter Tape.
- Ink the stamp from Stitched with Cheer Stamp Set in Real Red and stamp onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Zip it through the Big Shot with the Bunch of Banner Framelits die cutting it. Attach all of your pieces together with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Punch a hole at the top with the 1/8 Handheld Punch and tie some Candy Cane Baker's Twine through it. Add a Rhinestone Basic Jewel.
- Attach to your package and use wrapping ribbon to finish decorating.
Stamp: Oh, What Fun, Stitched with Cheer, Retired 25 Days of Christmas
Ink: Real Red, Garden Green
Paper: Whisper White, This is Christmas
Acc.: Big Shot, Bunch of Banner, Layering Circles and Banner Framelits, 1/8 Handheld Punch, Candy Cane Baker's Twine, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
or click on the item images to add to your cart.
Rubber Redneck 25 Days of Christmas Giveaway
Here is the 5th Prize Giveaway!! I am giving away to one lucky winner Twinkle Trees Photopolymer Stamp Set. Leave a comment on this blog post by December 18, 2016 to get your name in the drawing. I will draw for 1 lucky winner and on December 19, 2016 I will announce the winner!! Below is the comment button in the the tags. Giveaway only available to people in the United State. All prizes will be mailed out after December 26, 2016. Be sure to leave a comment on every 25 days of Christmas Countdown blog posts to get your name into each drawing.
Hostess Code: 79MZ46QK
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don’t use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more).