Hostess Club: All club projects for September were mailed out!! Once I am not hacking anymore I will get the video done and posted.
Holiday Catalogs: Some of you were asking about your Holiday Catalogs. We had a little whoopsie here dh was supposed to mail them out awhile ago but I discovered he had put them in the trunk of his car and completely forgot about them. MEN!! lol So sorry about that!! They went out in the mail yesterday to all that qualify for them.
Prizes: Those that won prizes off my blog, the prizes were also mailed out to you all yesterday so happy mail on the way!
Stampin' Up! has added new items to the Clearance Rack!! Be sure to check them out there are some items from the Holiday Catalog! While supplies last.
This is the last week of Stampin' Up!'s SPECIAL Deals!!!! The special prices below are available Sept. 15 - 21, 2016 ONLY!
Today's share is friday scrapbook saddle up project. lol I created this fun 6 x 6 Layout using the Fresh Fruit Photopolymer Stamp Set item #141770 (pg. 149). This was on of the projects from my Rubber Redneck Creative Sparks HERE. I just love this set! I think it makes gorgeous and fun projects!!
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Fresh Fruit Photopolymer Stamp Set item #141770
Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set (W) item #130514 (C) item #130517
Whisper White Thick Baker's Twine item #141688
Rhinestone Basic Jewels item #119246
Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper item #141660
Whisper White card stock item #100730
Cucumber Crush card stock item #138335
Watermelon Wonder card stock item #138334
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink item #132708
Cucumber Crush Ink item #138324
Watermelon Wonder Ink item #138323
Shop online for Stampin’ Up! Supplies 24-7 Click HERE!!!!!!
This set is perfect for documenting your strawberry picking! I know strawberry season has come and gone but you can get a jump start for next year! I love to go strawberry picking it's so much fun and brings back memories of strawberry picking with my grandpa.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- My base is 6 x 6 Cucumber Crush card stock.
Tip: I find the 6 x 6 size is perfect for highlighting a small event. Especially if you don't have a lot of pictures.
- I took the stamp from Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set; inked it in Watermelon Wonder and stamped onto the Watermelon Wonder card stock.
- At the top I added a piece of Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper with the strawberry pattern on it. Perfect for strawberry picking!
- On the bottom is a piece of Whisper White Thick Baker's Twine.
- I inked the stamps from Fresh Fruit Stamp Set in Watermelon Wonder and Cucumber Crush. I stamped my strawberries onto Whisper White card stock then cut them out and attached them to the page with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- On the bottom right corner I stamped the saying from Fresh Fruit Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
Stamp: Fresh Fruit, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink: Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Tuxedo Black Memento
Paper: Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper
Acc.: Whisper White Thick Baker's Twine, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Holly's Promotions & SU Promotions
New Stampin' Up! Catalog + Goodie Package
Fresh and New On-line Card Class
New In Color Club
New 2016-2018 In Color Mini Class
Rubber Redneck Monthly Inspire: Fresh Fruit
Summer Lovin' Card Class
Hostess Code: BZ7676QR
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don’t use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more).