Number of Years Card
Back this morning with the card from The Stamp Review Hop that I shared HERE. Thank you all that left comments and hoped with us :)It uses the Number of Years Photopolymer Stamp Set item #140653 from the Occasions Catalog (pg. 11). You can purchase this set with the framelits as a bundle to save 15%. I also added this card along with other items to my Etsy Store.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Number of Years Photopolymer Stamp Set item #140653
Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack item #138442
White Vellum Card Stock item #101856
Smoky Slate Thick Baker's Twine item #138415
Pearl Basic Jewels item #119247
Heat Tool item #129053
Clear Embossing Powder item #109130
Basic Gray card stock item #121044
Whisper White card stock item #100730
Smoky Slate card stock item #131202
Pink Pirouette card stock item #111351
Smoky Slate Ink item #131179
Pink Pirouette Ink item #126956
Calypso Coral Ink item #126983
So many of you said you loved the color combo on this card so I decided to use the combo for this weeks Color Round Up. It was inspired by a piece of scrapbook paper I recently purchased from another company so I improvised and came up with today's project! So easy to use our products to create something beautiful inspired by another company. Here is a badge for those of you that love keep these for color combo's. See all my Color Round Ups and Projects on my Color Round Up Board on Pinterest. This combo is perfect for spring!
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- I wanted this card to have LOTS of layers :) and I think I did it! I used Smoky Slate card stock as my base and added next a piece of Pink Pirouette card stock.
- Two different patterns of the Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper was used next. I didn't have an Basic Gray DSP. I improvised and placed a piece of White Vellum card stock over the Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper which is black. It worked perfect to make it look like Basic Gray.
Tip: Tone down any pattern or color by layering White Vellum card stock over it.
- I took the stamp from Number of Years Stamp Set; inked it in Smoky Slate and stamped onto the Whisper White card stock.
- Next I inked the flower stamps from Number of Years Stamp Set in Pink Pirouette and stamped onto the Whisper White card stock. I poured Clear Embossing Powder over the image and heat set with the Heat Tool.
- I inked the next stamp in Calypso Coral and stamped onto the Whisper White card stock. I poured Clear Embossing Powder over the image and heat set with the Heat Tool.
- For the next little flower I wanted another color but didn't want to add another color to the combo. To achieve this I inked the image in Calypso Coral and stamped off onto a piece of scratch paper then stamp onto the Whisper White card stock.
Tip: Once you're stamp is inked stamp off onto a piece of scratch paper to get a lighter tone of that ink. By doing this you just added 48 more colors to your ink collection when you use Stampin' Up! Inks!
I kept the inside simple and clean but again wanted it to have layers. A piece of Pink Pirouette and Whisper White card stock was added.
Stamp: Number of Years
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Calypso Coral, Basic Gray
Paper: Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, White Vellum card stock, Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper
Acc.: Heat Tool, Clear Embossing Powder, Smoky Slate Thick Baker's Twine, Pearl Basic Jewels
Holly's Promotions & SU Promotions
March Hostess Code: GR2ZDCBB
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don’t use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more).