Scrapbook Saddle Up Friday; Kraft Tag A Bag Pull Out Part 2
I am posting this a day late :) Also today is the LAST Day to comment on the Occasions Catalog Idea's Video + Giveaway HERE to get a chance at the 6 x 6 Love Blossoms Designer Paper Stack Giveaway!!!!
Every Friday I will be hosting the Scrapbook Saddle Up with y'all!! It will feature a scrapbook layout to a scrapbooking album ideas along with tips, techniques and etc!!
Last Friday I shared a gift I created for Christmas using our Kraft Tag A Bags HERE. Today I have the other one I created to show off this idea for not just Christmas.
I shared a sneak peek of this in my Occasions Catalog Idea's Video + Giveaway HERE. It uses the Number of Years Photopolymer Stamp Set item #140653 and Large Number Framelits item #140622 from the Occasions Catalog (pg. 11). You can also purchase these two items together and save 15%!!!
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Number of Years Photopolymer Stamp Set item #140653
Bundle item #140811
Big Shot item #113439
Large Numbers Framelits item #140622
Lucky Stars Embossing Folder item #135187
School House Designer Series Paper item #138187
Medium Star Punch item #138293
Banner Punch item #133519
White Perfect Accents item #138416
Rhinestone Basic Jewels item #119246
Basic Metal Buttons Silver item #133319
Regal Candy Dots item #132982
5/8 Chevron Natural Ribbon item #132982
Linen Thread item #104199
Metallic Foil Doilies item #138392
Kraft Tag a Bag Gift Bags item #138315
Whisper White card stock item #100730
Basic Gray card stock item #121044
Garden Green card stock item #102584
Pool Party card stock item #122924
Basic Gray Ink item #140932
Tangerine Tango Ink item #126946
Garden Green Ink item #126973
Shop online for Stampin’ Up! Supplies 24-7 Click HERE!!!!!!
This one is another fantastic gift idea!! You could place your child's school picture on it and send to family members. I bet a LOT of grandparents would LOVE this! I know I would LOVE to get one of these of our nieces and nephews. HINT HINT :) Or another idea you could place your child's picture on it and on the back record things about the school year, grades, friends and etc. keep it till graduation and give to your child. You could do one for each year your child is in school what an AWESOME keepsake that would be!
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- You'll need a Kraft Tag a Bag to start with.
- Add a piece of School House Designer Series Paper to the Kraft Tag A Bag.
Tip~ The School House Designer Series Paper is perfect for anything school related!
- Take the stamps from Number of Years Stamp Set; ink in Basic Gray and stamp onto the Basic Gray card stock randomly till it is covered.
- Zip the Pool Party card stock through the Big Shot with the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder.
- Add two different patterns of School House Designer Series Paper.
- A Metallic Foil Doily adds a fun accent to the project.
- Punch out a piece of Basic Gray card stock using the Medium Star Punch then zip through the Big Shot with the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder.
Tip~ Embossing any punched piece adds a lot to any project and it's so easy to do!
- Take the stamps from Number of Years Stamp Set ink them in Garden Green and Basic Gray. Zip through the Big Shot with the Large Number Framelits to die cut them out.
- Finish by adding White Perfect Accents, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Basic Metal Silver Buttons, Linen Thread and Regals Candy Dot.
- I cut a piece of Garden Green to go inside the bag.
- Sponge the edge of the Garden Green card stock withTangerine Tango Ink on the right side.
- I added a piece of School House Designer Series Paper across the bottom.
Tip~ Place the picture or pictures onto the Garden Green card stock.
Pretty Awesome!! If you would like to purchase one of these please feel free to email me! email@example.com
Stamp~ Number of Years
Ink~ Garden Green, Basic Gray, Tangerine Tango
Paper~ Whisper White, Basic Gray, Garden Green, Pool Party, School House Designer Series Paper
Acc.~ Big Shot, Number of Years Framelits, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Medium Star Punch, Banner Punch, Metallic Foil Doilies, 5/8 Chevron Natural Ribbon, Linen Thread, White Perfect Accents, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Basic Metal Buttons Silver, Regal Candy Dots, Kraft Tag a Bag Gift Bags
Holly's Promotions & SU Promotions
February Hostess Code: ANWMRANC
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don’t use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more).
I'll be back later this morning with the last Little Kisses Blog Event Post.