Scrapbook Saddle Up Friday: Kraft Tag A Bag Pull Out
Every Friday I will be hosting the Scrapbook Saddle Up with y'all!! It will feature a scrapbook layout to a scrapbooking album ideas along with tips, techniques and etc!!
Today I am sharing a fun gift idea!! A mini 1 page album. This is a FANTASTIC gift idea!! The idea was to create it for family members and friends as a gift. Then they could add a picture or pictures from Christmas of there favorite moments of there family; having a beautiful keepsake for years to come. It was HUGE hit!!! It uses the Lots of Joy Stamp Set (W) item #138810 (C) item #139468 (pg. 69) from the Main Stampin' Up! Catalog.
Tip~ Get a jump start on next year's Christmas Gifts! You could also add your family's picture to it and send it to loved ones. If you don't scrapbook you could easily change this out and use it as a card to send a message, or list things your thankful for.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Lots of Joy (W) item #138810 (C) item #139468
Big Shot item #113439
Deco Labels Framelits Collection item #130102
Lucky Stars Embossing Folder item #135817
Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder item #139672
Merry Moments Designer Series Paper item #138450
Tree Punch item #135859
1” Square Punch item #124094
Kraft Tag a Bag Gift Bags item #138315
Tea Lace Paper Doilies item #129399
White Perfect Accents item #138416
Neutrals Designer Buttons item #130031
Linen Thread item #104199
Whisper White card stock item #100730
Crumb Cake card stock item #120953
Mossy Meadow card stock item #133676
Cheery Cobbler card stock item #119685
Old Olive Ink item #126953
Cherry Cobbler Ink item #126966
Crumb Cake Ink item #126975
Mossy Meadow Ink item #133645
Pretty cool right? I loved how this turned out!
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- You'll need a Kraft Tag a Bag to start with.
- Zip the Mossy Meadow card stock through the Big Shot with the Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Zip the Crumb Cake card stock through the Big Shot with the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder.
- Add some Merry Moments Designer Series Paper in 2 different patterns.
Tip~ Cut your layers to different lengths so it creates interesting shapes when you stack it.
- Stamp the tree from Lots of Joy Stamp Set in Crumb Cake and Mossy Meadow onto Whisper White card stock. Punch out the trees with the Tree Punch.
Tip~ Clean your stamp between each color so you don't wreck your ink pad.
- Stamp the greeting from Lots of Joy Stamp Set in Old Olive onto Whisper White card stock. Zip it through the Big Shot with the Deco Labels Framelits.
- Finish decorating with Rhinestones, Linen Thread, Neutral Designer Buttons and Home for Christmas Enamel Dots.
- Cut a piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock to fit inside.
Tip~ Add your picture to the Cherry Cobbler card stock or write a message.
Stamp~ Lots of Joy
Ink~ Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow
Paper~ Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Merry Moments Designer Series Paper
Acc.~ Big Shot, Deco Label Framelits, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Tree Punch, 1" Square Punch, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Home for Christmas Enamel Dots, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Neutral Designer Buttons, Linen Thread, White Perfect Accents, Gold & White 3/8 Glitter Ribbon, Reindeer Paper Clips
Next Friday I will share another one I created with another way you could go with this! So be sure to stop back in.
January Hostess Code: PJUWR43M
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don’t use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more)