Scrapbook Saddle Up Friday; Seasonal Snapshot Mini Album
Every Friday I will be hosting the Scrapbook Saddle Up with y'all!! It will feature a scrapbook layout to a scrapbooking album ideas along with tips, techniques and etc!! Today I am sharing a fun mini album idea using the the Project Life Seasonal Snapshot 2015 Bundle item #140308 (pg.38) in the Holiday Catalog. I made this for Stampin' Addicts Holiday Blog Hop but the night before the hop when I was doing my blog post I had spilled a smoothie all over my computer and wrecked it so had to sit out the hop. You can also purchase each item individually and the best part is they are on the Stampin' Up! Year End Sale!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE STAMPIN' UP! YEAR END SALE!!! It's time to stock up and save on Stampin’ Up! products that were added to clearance today. Up to 60% off PLUS many items on the HOLIDAY RETIRING LIST have been discounted, some up to 40% off!! These products are ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST so you won't want to wait!
Project Life Seasonal Snapshot 2015 Card Collection
Seasonal Snapshot 2015 Project Life Accessory Pack
Wow that is an AWESOME DEAL 40% OFF!!! Do you know someone who loves to scrapbook or loves project life? This would be PERFECT for a Christmas Gift!!!
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Project Life Seasonal Snapshot 2015 Bundle item #140308
Big Shot item #113439
Tags & Labels Framelits item #138282
1 1/4 Cherry Cobbler Stripped Grosgrain Ribbon item #134554
Island Indigo 1/4 Cotton Ribbon item #134557
Basic Black 3/8 Stitched Satin Ribbon item #138430
Linen Thread item #104199
Banner Punch item #133519
Rhinestones Basic Jewels item #119246
Project Life Journal Pen item #135304
Window Sheet item #114323
Crumb Cake card stock item #120953
Island Indigo Ink item #126986
Cherry Cobbler Ink item #126966
Tangelo Twist Ink item #133646
I made an album highlighting some of our favorite moments from fall last year. Things we did and some of the kids big moments. There is a lot to this little album so I will be sharing this in 2 parts. It covered September & October.
Tip~ Gather your pictures first and then pic the cards out to go with the pictures.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
* I created a mini album using the Seasonal Snapshot 2015 Project Life Card Collection.
Tip~ Create a mini album by layering the cards together; punch a hole at the top and hold together with a clip, ring, ribbon or etc.
* On the cover I added several cards together to decorate and then I used the Seasonal Snapshot 2015 Project Life Accessory Pack to decorate it. I cut a piece of Window Sheet to fit the wood leaf die cut. I put some of the sequins behind it and sealed up the edges to make a shaker.
* I took the stamps from Seasonal Snapshot 2015 Project Life Stamp Set; inked them in Cajun Craze and Island Indigo. I stamp onto some Crumb Cake Card Stock. The gather I zipped through the Big Shot with the Tags & Labels Framelits. The together I punched one end out with the Banner Punch.
My first page is a picture of my cousin's kids on there first day of school. They were so excited for school to start. With them being boys sometimes it is very hard to get good pictures because getting them to sit still is a miracle. lol
* I printed out the picture and attached it to one of the Seasonal Snapshot 2015 Project Life Cards that had pencils on it.
* I embellished the picture with items from the Seasonal Snapshot 2015 Project Life Accessory Pack. I took the stamp from Seasonal Snapshot 2015 Project Life Stamp Set; inked in Cherry Cobbler and stamped onto a piece of Crumb Cake card stock. I cut it out and attached it to the picture. I added some Rhinestones to the pencil image. I added the year with the Project Life Journal Pen at the bottom. On the back of this card I wrote the details.
The next card is one of the cards from the Seasonal Snapshot 2015 Project Life Card Collection. I actually admire John F Kennedy, so when I went through the cards you can about imagine my shock and joy to have this card in there. Perfect I thought for my Autumn mini album. I kept this simple and just decorated a little with the Seasonal Snapshot 2015 Project Life Accessory Pack. I wanted the saying to stand out and take front and center. On the back of this card is another picture.
In our town one of the local farmers put on a huge corn maze, games, hayride, and etc. It's a LOT of fun and last year the weather was perfect for our family to go do it! The kids have a blast. The corn maze has a really fun trivia thing through out it which us adults LOVE. I like it because it's usually history related so it's fun!
I add the picture on the back and then decorated it using the Seasonal Snapshot 2015 Project Life Accessory Pack. I also added a Linen Thread Bow to the wood leaf.
Next Friday I will share the second half of my fall mini album.
Stamp~ Seasonal Snapshot 2015
Ink~ Island Indigo, Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze, Tuxedo Black Memento
Paper~ Crumb Cake
Acc.~ Big Shot, Tags & Labels Framelits, 1 1/4 Cherry Cobbler Stripped Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/4 Island Indigo Cotton Ribbon, Linen Thread, 3/8 Basic Black Stitched Satin Ribbon, Banner Punch, Window Sheet, Project Life Seasonal Snapshot 2015 Cards and Accessory Pack, Rhinestones, Project Life Journal Pen
December Hostess Code: U6QRWY4U
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don’t use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more)
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!