CRU #132 My Paper Pumpkin Sew You
To take part in the Color Round Up Color Challenge CRU #132~
1. Create a project (card, scrapbook page, 3D item or MDS item) using this color combo only. You can use any brand of products!! Stampin' Up! has changed the rule!! I can't wait to see what you make!!!
2. Post it to your blog or other public gallery (Stampin' Addicts, Splitcoast and etc.) using the key words Rubber Redneck Color Round Up #132 or CRU #132 (please use the key words some were or your project will not be considered for the challenge) and make sure to include a link back here to the challenge.
3. Come back here and use the inlinkz tool below to share your creation with everyone!
The deadline is March 31, 2015 noon central time to enter your project!! Join me for Color Round Up Color Challenge #132!For the Rubber Redneck Color Challenges. One winner will be picked to receive a badge to put on there blog!! I will also feature the winner's project in a blog post.
Today's share is this month's My Paper Pumpkin Kit Sew You! I also posted another project right away today too using the supplies out of this kit and and mixing with other goodies!
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
March My Paper Pumpkin Kit Sew You
Big Shot item #113439
Arrows Embossing Folder item #132187
Many Many Marvelous Markers item #131264
Brights Candy Dots item #130931
Neutrals Candy Dots item #130934
Soft Sky card stock item #131203
Soft Sky Ink item #131181
Daffodil Delight Ink item #126944
Memento Pad Tuxedo Black item #132708
Shop online for Stampin’ Up! Supplies 24-7 Click HERE!!!!!!
Here are all the AWESOME goodies that came in this month's kit!! Woo Hoo. Do you see those epoxy stickers and the stamp set is AWESOME!!
Here is one of the cute adorable cards that this month's kit makes! This kit reminded me of my cross stitching days. lol I had a lot of fun putting this together.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shot:
* Here is another version I created. I know not everyone is into sewing so instead I used the Daffodil Delight Marker to draw from hole to hole. Excuse my little mistake my kitty jumped onto the counter while working and demanded attention right now! I pushed him away to make him get down then he head butted me. lol See what happens when you don't pay attention. I drew around the Whisper White die cut using the Pool Party Marker and another die cut as my guide.
* I added a piece of Pool Party card stock that I zipped through the Big Shot with the Arrows Embossing Folder.
* To finish it off I added some Candy Dots and Rhinestones.
Stamp~ March My Paper Pumpkin Sew You
Ink~ Memento Pad Tuxedo Black, Soft Sky, Daffodil Delight
Paper~ Whisper White, Soft Sky
Acc.~ Big Shot, Arrows Embossing Folder, Neutrals and Brights Candy Dots, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
During Sale-A-Bration, you can get a 3-month Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscription for just $54.85. Get a discount and instantly qualify for a Sale-A-Bration reward? Yes, please! Offer ends March 31, 2015. Stampin' Up! also offers prepaid subscriptions!!! You can qualify for hostess rewards or get your subscription at half off if your party qualify s!! Just order the subscription length of your choice (1, 3, 6 or 12 months) and you’ll receive a redemption code that you can use it to redeem your subscription on mypaperpumpkin.com Learn more here. Once a member to My Paper Pumpkin you can purchase refill kits too whiles supplies last! Sweet!!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
HOSTESS CODE: H2KHXCMR
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don't use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more)