Color Round Up #125; Perfect Pennants Calender
Happy Wednesday peeps :) Today I am sharing two of my many New Year's goals. One of my goals is to stop being so in-decisive. I use to be just do it and not spend months analyzing it to death. ROFL at least not the things that really aren't that important. I have been debating about changing the color badge for a year and half now. Seriously not kidding that long. lol
So it's time for a change for the Color Round Up's kinda out with the old and in with the new I finally decided to just pull the trigger. I know many of you love my color badges so I hope you like the new one! Let me know what ya think.
To take part in the Color Round Up Color Challenge CRU #125~
1. Create a project (card, scrapbook page, 3D item or MDS item) using this color combo only. You can use any brand of products!! Stampin' Up! has changed the rule!! I can't wait to see what you make!!!
2. Post it to your blog or other public gallery (Stampin' Addicts, Splitcoast and etc.) using the key words Rubber Redneck Color Round Up #125 or CRU #125 (please use the key words some were or your project will not be considered for the challenge) and make sure to include a link back here to the challenge.
3. Come back here and use the inlinkz tool below to share your creation with everyone!
The deadline is January 13, 2015 noon central time to enter your project!! Join me for Color Round Up Color Challenge #125!
New~ For the Rubber Redneck Color Challenges. One winner will be picked to receive a badge to put on there blog, along with a $5 gift certificate to use on the Stampin' Up! catalog only good through me. I will also feature the winner's project in a blog post.
My second goal is to be a little more organized then what I was this past year. We had so much going on last year that I kinda feel behind on a lot of things so what better way to be organized than having a calender in front of you :) which happens to be what I created for The Review Crew Hop! If you missed out on the hop just visit the post HERE. This one is a little different from the hop one since we made over 40 of these I didn't have enough clothe's pins and buttons.
All of my downlines, and club members will be receiving one in the mail! I have listed this in my Etsy Store if you would like to purchase one. If you would like more than one please let me know and I will be happy to assist.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Perfect Pennants Clear Stamp Set item #133230
Day to Day Project Life Photopolymer Stamp Set item #135785
Big Shot item #113439
Hexagon Hive Framelit item #132965
Chalk Talk Framelits item #129983
Square Framelits item #130921
Banner Framelits item #129267
Old Olive Blendabilities item #130029
Tangerine Tango Baker's Twine item #134578
Brad Bases item #132293
Brights Candy Dots item #130931
Stampin' Sponge item #101610
Park Lane Designer Series Paper item #133630
Blackberry Bliss card stock item #133675
Calypso Coral card stock item #122925
Old Olive card stock item #100702
Soft Suede card stock item #115318
Whisper White card stock item # 100730
Blackberry Bliss Ink item #133642
Old Olive Ink item #126953
Soft Suede Ink item #126978
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
* Print a calender off onto some Whisper White card stock. There are lots of free one's out there to use. Then die cut out each month using the Big Shot and Square Framelits. One each month all I did was stamp the 2015 at the top using the Day to Day Project Life Photopolymer Stamp Set. I sponged the edges with Soft Suede Ink. I held my calender together using the Brad Base.
* Create a base out of card stock and decorate how you would like. I used the Big Shot, Hexagon Hive Framelit, and Park Lane Designer Series Paper. Which is my favorite!
Here is angled shot so you can see the greeting and accessories a little better.
* I used the saying from Perfect Pennants Stamp Set. I die cut it out using the Big Shot and Square Framelits. I added a piece of Calypso Coral card stock behind the saying which I die cut out using the Big Shot and Chalk Talk Framelits.
* I stamped the image from Perfect Pennants in Daffodil Delight and die cut it out using the Big Shot and Banner Framelits.
* I colored some Rhinestones using the Old Olive Blendabilities.( you can earn these free during Sale-a-bration)
Those of you receiving one in the mail it will require a little assembling on your end. I couldn't finish the stand all the way because then they would have been damaged in shipping. When it arrives; turn it over and the back will look like below.
I already put the Sticky Strip onto the Soft Suede card stock for you. All you have to do is pull it off and attach the Soft Suede card stock to the back of the Blackberry Bliss card stock. So then it will look like the picture below.
But try to get it straight you'll notice I didn't. lol Then it should stand upright for you! Phew if you made it to the end of this post thanks for sticking it out! lol
Stamp~ Perfect Pennant, Project Life Day to Day
Ink~ Soft Suede, Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss, Daffodil Delight
Paper~ Whisper White, Soft Suede, Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Park Lane Designer Series Paper
Acc.~ Big Shot, Framelits: Hexagon Hive, Chalk Talk, Square, and Banner, Old Olive Blendabilities, Rhinestones, Brights Candy Dots, Brad Bases, Tangerine Tango Baker's Twine
Sale-A-Bration is HERE!! It runs Jan. 6- March 31, 2015!! FREE PRODUCT! For Every $50 in product you spend (before shipping and tax), get a Sale-A-Bration gift FREE. Click to download the Sale-A-Bration Catlaog.
HOSTESS CODE: TDH79SWN
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don't use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more)
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!