Summer Silhouettes Christmas Gift Card Holder
Today I am sharing another project late. This project is a Gift Card Holder but you can change it out to fit any time of the year. I created this to play along with a challenge for my Winter Wonderland On-line Class. The class is officially over but you can still purchase the class and get 14 fabulous and cute projects with step by step photos in a downloadble PDF along with Video Tutorials!
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Summer Silhouettes Clear Stamp Set item #126447
More Merry Messages Clear Stamp Set item #126402
Big Shot item #113439
Petals-A-Plenty Embossing Folder item #116824
2011-2013 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack item #122384
Glimmer Paper Silver item #124005
Scallop Trim Border Punch item #118402
3/4 Circle Punch item #119873
1/2 Marnia Mist Scallop Dots Ribbon item#122986
Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine item#125572
Brights Designer Buttons item #119747
3/8 Glimmer Brads Basics item #121003
1. Cut 1 piece of Real Red card stock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Score it at 4 1/4 and fold on the scored line. Run it through the Big Shot with the Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder. Use the 3/4" Circle Punch to punch out a little piece at the top on the left side. Apply some glue along the sides and glue together creating a pocket.
2. Cut 1 piece of Whisper White card stock 2 1/2" x 5 1/2". Take the stamps from Summer Silhouettes Stamp Set; ink them in Lucky Limeade, Real Red and Marina Mist. Stamp onto the Whisper White card stock on the right side and a little across the bottom. Take the stamp from More Merry Messages Stamp Set; ink it in Early Espresso and stamp in the upper left hand corner of the Whisper White card stock. Glue the Whisper White card stock to the Real Red card stock towards the top.
3. Cut 1 piece of 2011-2013 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack (Lucky Limeade) 1 1/2" x 5". Glue across the bottom of the Real Red card stock.
4. Cut 1 piece of Glimmer Paper Silver 1/2" x 5 1/2". Glue it across the bottom of the Whisper White card stock.
5. Cut 1 piece of Early Espresso card stock 1/2" x 5 1/2". Punch one side using the Scallop Trim Border Punch. Glue onto the 2011-2013 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack (Lucky Limeade).
6. Cut 11 3/4" of 1/2 Marina Mist Scalloped Dots Ribbon. Place a Glue Dot onto the ribbon and wrap it around the card stock attach the other end of the ribbon to the Glue Dot on the ribbon. Place a Brights Designer Button (Real Red) onto the right side of the Gift Card Holder with a Glue Dot. Create a double bow out of the Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine and attach to the center of the Real Red Button with a Glue Dot.
7. Cut 1 piece of Whisper White card stock 4" x 4 1/2". Cut 2 pieces of 1/2 Marina Mist Scallop Dots Ribbon and place at the top of the Whisper White card stock on the left side. Set a 3/8 Basic Glimmer Brad through the ribbon. Place your gift card onto the Whisper White card stock or write a message instead and use it as a card.
Stamps~ Summer Silhouettes, More Merry Messages
Ink~ Marina Mist, Real Red, Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade
Paper~ Whisper White, Early Espresso, Real Red, Glimmer Paper Silver, 2011-2013 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack
Acc.~ Big Shot, Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder, Scallop Trim Border Punch, 3/4 Circle Punch, 1/2 Marina Mist Scallop Dots Ribbon, Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine, Brights Designer Button, 3/8 Basic Glimmer Brad, Stampin' Pierce Mat, Paper-Piercing Tool, Glue Dots
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!