Pennant Parade Christmas Tage and Video Tutorial
Today I am finally posting a Tutorial and Video as promised!! Sorry it took so long to post this!! I know it's past christmas but you can still use the directions and measurements to create any tag for any time of the season!! Or you can get a jump start on Christmas!! :) This tag uses the stamp set called Pennant Parade.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Pennant Parade Clear Stamp Set item #122742
Big Shot item #113439
Two Tag Die item #115954
Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack item #126904
Scallop Trim Border Punch item #118402
Small Oval Punch item #120908
Chocolate Chip Scallop Dots Ribbon item #124142
Island Indigo Baker's Twine item #125575
Paper-Piercing Tool item #126189
Stampin' Pierce Mat item #126199
Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack item #126187
Rhinestone Basic Jewels item# 119246
1. Cut 1 piece of Lucky Limeade card stock 3" x 4 1/2". Run the Lucky Limeade card stock through the Big Shot with the Two Tags Die. Take the Paper Piercing Tool, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack and Stamping Pierce Mat and pierce a row of holes across the front of the Lucky Limeade Tag.
2. Cut 1 piece of Chocolate Chip card stock 1/2" x 2 3/4". Fold the tag in half and glue the Chocolate Chip Card stock across the bottom.
3. Cut 1 piece of Festival of Prints DSP Stack (Island Indigo pattern) at 1 1/4" x 2 3/4". Glue it over lapping the Chocolate Chip card stock.
4. Take the Stamp from Pennant Parade Stamp Set; ink it in Chocolate Chip and stamp onto a piece of Whisper White card stock and punch it out with the small oval punch. Use the Paper Piercing tool and the Stamping Pierce Mat to pierce a row of holes along the outside edge of the Whisper White oval. Glue the Whisper White oval to the Festival of Prints DSP Stack.
5. Cut 1 piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock 1/2 x 2 3/4". Punch it with the Scallop Trim Border punch. Glue to the bottom of the Festival of Prints DSP Stack overlapping the Whisper White oval.
6. Open up the tag and wrap some Island Indigo Baker’s Twine around the layers of paper. Take the stamps from Pennant Parade Stamp Set; ink the tree in Lucky Limeade and stamp onto Whisper White card stock. Ink the other stamp in Chocolate Chip and stamp onto Whisper White card stock. Cut out the images and place Stampin’ Dimensionals onto the back. Then attach to the front of the tag on the left side.
7. Place some Rhinestone Basic Jewels onto the Cherry Cobbler card stock below the Merry image. At the top of the tag tie some ½” Chocolate Chip Scallop Dots ribbon and Island Indigo Baker’s Twine through the hole.
Stamps~ Pennant Parade
Ink~ Chocolate Chip, Lucky Limeade
Paper~ Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Festival of Prints DSP Stack
Acc.~ Big Shot, Two Tag Die, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Small Oval Punch, Paper Piercing Tool, Stamping Pierce Mat, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Island Indigo Baker’s Twine, ½” Chocolate Chip Scallop Dots Ribbon, Rhinestones Basic Jewels
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!