Apothecary Accents Christmas Candy Holder
I know were have I been? This last week had family home and dh and I have been super busy we now are really in countdown until dh has his surgery next monday. Today I am sharing a candy holder I created to play along with a color challenge in my Winter Wonderland Class. Below is a video tutorial I created for this project.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
More Merry Messages Clear Stamp Set item #126402
Big Shot item #113439
Snow Flurry Die item #127813
Apothecary Accents Framelits item #127003
Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder item #116824
Glimmer Paper Silver item #124005
Scallop Trim Border Punch item #118402
Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine item #125572
Rhinestone Basic Jewels item #119246
Paper-Piercing Tool item #126189
Stampin' Pierce Mat item #126199
1. Cut 1 piece of Lucky Limeade card stock 3" x 5 1/2". Run the Lucky Limeade card stock through the Big Shot with the Apothecary Accents Framelits. Then score it at 2 1/4" and 2 3/4". Run the die cut through the Big Shot with the Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder.
2. Cut 1 piece of Chocolate Chip card stock 1/2" x 2 1/2". Punch one side out with the Scallop Trim Border Punch. Glue it across the Lucky Limeade card stock.
3. Cut 1 piece of Glimmer Paper Silver 1/4" x 2 1/4". Glue it over lapping the Chocolate Chip card stock.
4. Cut 1 piece of Whisper White card stock 1/2 x 2 1/2". Take the stamp from More Merry Messages Stamp Set; ink it in Tempting Turquoise and stamp onto the Whisper White card stock. Notch out the left side of the Whisper White card stock. Glue the Whisper White card stock to the Lucky Limeade card stock over lapping the Glimmer Paper Silver. You will want the notched end of the Whisper White card stock hanging off the left side. Then trim off all the paper overhanging on the right side.
5. Using the Big Shot and Snow Flurry Die to die cut out a piece of Real Red card stock, place onto the right side of the holder and pierce a hole through the all the layers. Create a bow out of the Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine and attach everything with a Mini Silver Brad. Then add some Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the the Chocolate Chip card stock. Slide your candy into the holder.
Stamps~ More Merry Messages
Ink~ Tempting Turquoise
Paper~ Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Lucky Limeade, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Glimmer Paper Silver
Acc.~ Big Shot, Snow Flurry Die, Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Mini Silver Brads, Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine, Rhinestone Basic Jewels,Glue Dots.