Monday's 3D Challenge; Fruit and Flowers Gift Card Holder
Happy Memorial Day!! Sorry I have been missing we've been pretty busy here. We have been working 15+ hour days and then had family here and some from out of State along with a few graduations too. I haven't had a lot of computer or crafting time! Thanks for the emails of concern were ok just a little worn out. lol
Today I am sharing a fun little gift card holder idea!! It uses the Berry Blossom Designer Series Paper that is on the retired list! If you haven't yet purchased this designer series paper then HURRY before it is gone!!! A lot of the Retired Accessories are already gone too so be sure to HURRY and order what you want because once it's gone its gone!!! Love this Berry Blossom Designer Series Paper and Fruit & Flower Set!! This is one of the sets that was featured in my Summer Fun On-line Class. The class is over but you can still purchase it to get all the fabulous ideas!!
I created this for Stampin' Addicts Monday 3D Challenge. If you never been check it out, it is geared towards Stampin' Up! if your a demo be sure to sign up for the demo forums and then give a shout out to me catrules!! Remember you can use it for any time of the year simple change it out to fit your needs!!
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Fruit and Flowers Clear Stamp Set item #122607
Family Reunion Clear Stamp Set item #122712
Big Shot item #113439
Scallop Square Die item #115950
Square Lattice Embossing Folder item #119976
Berry Blossom Designer Paper item #122350
Calypso Coral Baker's Twine item #125573
Jewels Basic Rhinestones item #119246
1. Using the Big Shot and Scallop Square Die; die cut 1 Scallop Square out of Wisteria Wonder card stock.
2. Cut 1 Basic Black card stock 4" x 8" score at 4". Fold on the scored line to create like a card and attach to the scallop Square.
3. Cut 1 Lucky Limeade card stock 3 3/4" x 3 3/4". Run it through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.
4. Cut 1 Berry Blossom Designer Series Paper 1" x 3 3/4". Glue to the left side of the Lucky Limeade card stock.
5. Cut 1 Whisper White card stock 3" x 3". Take the stamp from Fruit & Flowers Stamp Set; ink in Lucky Limeade card stock and stamp along the left and bottom edge. Take the stamp from Family Reunion Stamp Set; ink it in Basic Black and stamp onto the Whisper White card stock in the upper right hand corner. Glue the Whisper White card stock to the Lucky Limeade card stock then wrap some Calypso Coral Baker's Twine around the bottom. Glue the Lucky Limeade card stock to the front of the Basic Black card stock. Take the stamps from Fruit & Flowers Stamp Set and ink them in Wisteria Wonder and Calypso Coral. Stamp onto Whisper White card stock and cut each flower out. Then attach with Stampin' Dimensionals and add some Jewels Basic Rhinestones the front.
6. Cut 1 Lucky Limeade card stock 3 3/4" x 3 3/4". Glue to the Basic Black card stock on the inside.
7. Cut 1 Basic Black card stock 1" x 4". Apply Liquid Glue only on the ends and across the bottom edge attach to the Lucky Limeade card stock. This then creates a pocket.
8. Cut 1 Berry Blossom Designer Series Paper 1/2" x 4". Glue to the Basic Black card stock.
Stamps~ Fruit & Flowers, Family Reunion
Ink~ Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, Basic Black
Paper~ Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Basic Black, Whisper White, Berry Blossom Designer Series Paper
Acc.~ Big Shot, Scallop Square Die, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Calypso Coral Baker's Twine, Jewels Basic Rhinestones
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!!