Scrapbook Saddle Up Friday; Scallop Square Fold Out
I got some great news to share with you all today! Some of you have been requesting that I put some of my projects up in my etsy store and I happy to say I have added some items to my store!!! Visit MY SHOP. Be sure to keep visiting my store for new projects listed!!! If you don't see something that you would like to purchase that was here on my blog or would like to purchase the projects with out going through etsy just let me know.
Every Friday I will be hosting the Scrapbook Saddle Up with y'all!! It will feature a scrapbook layout to a scrapbooking album ideas along with tips, techniques and etc!! Some of you may have already got to see this page!! This week I am sharing the Scallop Square Album I made for Stampin' Addicts Blog Hop and for Stampin' Addicts Scrapbook Challenge. This is really easy to make and would make an AWESOME gift for anyone!!
Stampin' Up! Supplies to create this project!!!
Big Shot item #113439
Scallop Square Die item #115950
Leaves #2 Die item #113459
Timeless Type Junior Alphabet item #115951
Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder item #120175
Square Lattice Embossing Folder item #119976
Spice Cake Designer Series Paper item #124003
3/8 Soft Suede Taffeta Ribbon item #122967
Antique Brads item #117273
Dazzling Diamonds item #102023
2-way Glue Pen item #100425
Sponge Daubers item #102892
Jewels Basic Pearls item #119247
Bone Folder item #102300
Shop online for Stampin' Up! Supplies 24-7 Click HERE!!!!!!
Here is what the album looks like folded up together.
1. Using the Big Shot and the Scallop Square Die, die cut 2 Scallop Squares out in Soft Suede card stock.
2. Cut 2 pieces of Pool Party card stock 3 3/4" x 3 3/4". Run the card stock through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. Sponge the edges with Soft Suede ink, then snail to the Soft Suede Scallop Squares.
3. Cut 2 pieces of Spice Cake Designer Series Paper 1" x 3 3/4". Sponge the edges with Soft Suede, snail each piece to the Pool Party card stock.
Tip~ by adding the DSP to the back of the album it gives it a completed over all look.
4. Cut 1 piece of Very Vanilla card stock 4" x 11". Score it at the following measurements: 1 1/2", 5 1/2" and 9 1/2". I sponged the edges with Soft Suede ink. Snail the Scallop Squares to the ends of the Very Vanilla card stock.
5. Cut 2 pieces of Soft Suede card stock 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" for the photo mats. Snail to the Very Vanilla card stock.
6. Cut 2 pieces of More Mustard card stock 1" x 3 3/4", then run them through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. Snail each one to the bottom of the Soft Suede card stock.
Decorating the Cover~
I then used the Big Shot and the Timeless Type Junior Alphabet and die cut out FALL in More Mustard card stock. I snailed it to the bottom over lapping the Spice Cake DSP. I then die cut 3 Very Vanilla Leaves out using the Big Shot and the Leaves #2 Die. I ran each leaf through the Big Shot with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.
Tip~ add some texture to your die cuts by running them through the Big Shot with an Embossing Folder.
I sponged Pool Party, More Mustard and Soft Suede onto the leaves. I then added some Dazzling Diamonds to the leaves. I attached them to the cover of the album using Stampin' Dimensionals and Glue Dots. I made a bow out of 3/8 Soft Suede Taffeta and added a Antique Brad to the center. I then added some Jewels Basic Peals to the cover.
Ink~ Soft Suede
Paper~ Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Pool Party, More Mustard, Spice Cake DSP
Acc.~ Big Shot, Scallop Square Die, Leaves #2 Die, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, 3/8 Soft Suede Taffeta Ribbon, Antique Brads, Jewels Pearls, Sponge Daubers, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds, 2-way Glue Pen
GET A FREE BIG SHOT OR $100 IN STAMPIN' UP! MERCHANDISE WHEN YOU JOIN STAMPIN' UP!
HURRY!!! DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS AMAZING DEAL!!!! JOIN MY TEAM TODAY!!!!!
CLICK HERE AND THEN CLICK JOIN NOW