Monday's 3D Challenge; Dark and Dreary Halloween Box
I hope you all had a great weekend and maybe got to do some stamping!! We spent the weekend working on siding my parents garage. I am happy to say we finally only have one side left!! Woo hoo!! lol
I want to remind you all that today is the LAST day for Early Registration for my upcoming on-line class "Winter Wonderland"!!!! Today is the last day to get the class at $19.99!!!! That is a $5 savings off the regular price!!! For detail and to register please visit HERE. You don't want to miss out on this fun event!!!
Today is day 2 of my Halloween shares!! I love making things for the holidays!!! Today I have a candy holder to share. Now some of you may have gotten this little box in a swap at the Stampin' Up! Convention!! I also used it for Stampin' Addicts Monday 3D Challenge! If you never been check it out, it is geared towards Stampin' Up! if your a demo be sure to sign up for the demo forums and then give a shout out to me catrules!
Stampin' Up! Supplies to create this project
Dark and Dreary Clear Stamp Set item #121151
Midnight Musings Jumbo White item #120863
Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set item #115370
Lace Ribbon Border Punch item #122362
Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch item #119275
Jewels Basic Rhinestones item #119246
1/2 Concord Crushed Stitched Poly Ribbon item #119226
Sponge Daubers item #102892
Shop online for Stampin' Up! Supplies 24-7 Click HERE!!!!!!
Note~ I recommend watching the tutorial video for this little project!!
1. Cut 1 piece of Concord Crush card stock 5" x 7". Place the card stock vertically on the Simply Scored and score 1" in on the two sides. Turn the card stock horizontal and score at the following measurements 3", 4". Cut on the scored lines in the center to make tabs. Apply Stick Strip to the edges and assemble the box.
2. Cut 1 piece of Basic Black card stock 2 3/4" x 2 3/4". I placed Stampin' Dimensionals on the back and attached to the front of the Concord Crush box.
3. Cut 1 piece of Lucky Limeade card stock 2 1/2" x 2 1/2". Ink the Midnight Musings Jumbo Wheel in Lucky Limeade and wheel across the bottom of the Lucky Limeade card stock. I sponged the edges with Lucky Limeade ink. Using the Lace Ribbon Border Punch and punch a piece of Pumpkin Pie card stock. I just used the bottom half of the punch. I snailed it to the bottom of the Lucky Limeade card stock. I then wrapped a piece of 1/2 Concord Crush Stitched Ribbon around the top of the Pumpkin Pie card stock. I placed Stampin' Dimensionals on the back of the Lucky Limeade card stock and attached to the Basic Black card stock.
4. Cut 1 piece of Whisper White card stock 1 3/4" x 1 3/4". Take the stamp from Dark and Dreary Stamp Set; ink it in Basic Black and stamp onto the Whisper White card stock. I sponged the edges with Lucky Limeade and Concord Crush ink. I cut one of the little scallops from the piece of Pumpkin Pie card stock that I punched out with the Lace Ribbon Border Punch. I then snailed it to the Whisper White card stock on the left. I placed Stampin' Dimensionals on the back and attached to the Lucky Limeade card stock. I then took the stamp from Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set; inked in Pumpkin Pie and stamped it onto Whisper White card stock. I cut it out to make a little banner. I sponged the edges with Concord Crush and Lucky Limeade. I then attached it to the box with Stampin' Dimensionals. I added some Jewels Basic Rhinestones to the Whisper White card stock.
5. Cut 1 piece of Lucky Limeade card stock 1/2" x 6 1/2". Punch out the card stock with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch. Attach it to the box for the handle then tie a piece of 1/2 Concord Crush Stitched Ribbon around the handle.
Stamps~ Dark and Dreary, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Midnight Musings Jumbo Wheel
Ink~ Basic Black, Lucky Limeade, Concord Crush, Pumpkin Pie
Paper~ Basic Black, Whisper White, Concord Crush, Lucky Limeade, Pumpkin Pie
Acc.~ Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Basic Rhinestones, 1/2 Concord Crush Stitched Ribbon, Sponge Daubers, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots