I am posting a little late this morning not feeling so good yet and needed to sleep. lol Are you ready to be invaded by all those ghosts, goblins and etc.? lol Since it's Halloween I came up with another very quick and fast idea for a candy holder. I posted this over on Stampin' Addicts website! If you never been check it out, it is geared towards Stampin' Up! if your a demo be sure to sign up for the demo forums and then give a shout out to me catrules! This is such a simple easy idea that I didn't do a video tutorial for it.
Stampin' Up! Supplies to create this project
Dark and Dreary Clear Stamp Set item #121151
Netting Background Stamp item #122655
Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set item #115370
Big Shot item #113439
Scallop Square Duo item #120903
Perfect Details Texture Plate item #115962
Simply Scored item #122334
First Edition Designer Series Paper item #121878
Pick Your Poison Designer Series Paper item #124001
1/2 Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding item #122330
1/8 Pumpkin Pie Taffeta Ribbon item #119253
Vintage Trinkets item #118764
Jewels Basic Pearls item #119247
Mat Pack item #105826
Paper Piercing Tool item #119247
Sponge Daubers item #102892
1. Cut 1 piece of Basic Black card stock 3 1/2" x 7 1/2". Then score it at 3 1/2", 4". Run the Basic Black card stock through the Big Shot with the Perfect Details Texture Plate. Note~ You will have to fold it over on one of the scored lines to get it to fit on the plate. I then applied a piece of Sticky Strip on the back of the Reeses candy and placed it on the inside of the Basic Black card stock. I then wrapped a piece of 1/2 Pear Pizzazz Ribbon and 1/8 Pumpkin Pie Taffeta Ribbon around the Basic Black card stock.
2. Using the Big Shot and Scallop Square Duo die cut out 1 larger square in Rich Razzleberry card stock. I then pierced holes in some of the scallops using the Paper-Piercing Tool and Mat Pack.
3. Cut 1 piece of First Edition Designer Series Paper 2 1/2" x 2 1/2". I sponged the edges with Pumpkin Pie ink. Then snail it to the Rich Razzleberry Scalloped Square.
4. Cut 1 piece of Frightful Sight Designer Series Paper 1/2" x 2 3/4". I snailed this a little ways up on the Frist Edition DSP. I then placed Stampin' Dimensionals on the back of the Rich Razzleberry Scallop Square and attached to the Basic Black card stock.
5. Cut 1 piece of Very Vanilla card stock 2" x 2". I took the Netting Background Stamp; inked in Pear Pizzazz and stamped it onto the Very Vanilla card stock. I took the candle from Dark and Dreary Stamp Set; inked in Rich Razzleberry and stamped onto the Very Vanilla card stock. I took the Raven from Dark and Dreary Stamp Set; inked in Basic Black and stamped onto the Very Vanilla card stock. I sponged the edges with Pumpkin Pie then added some Jewels Basic Pearls. I placed Stampin' Dimensionals on the back and attached to the center of the treat holder. I took the stamp from Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set; inked in Pear Pizzazz and stamped it onto piece of Very Vanilla card stock. I then cut it into a mini banner and sponged the edges with Pumpkin Pie. I then added a bow made from the 1/8 Pumpkin Pie Taffeta with a Vintage Trinket.
Stamps~ Dark and Dreary, Netting Background, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink~ Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
Paper~ Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry, Frist Edition DSP, Pick Your Poison DSP
Acc.~ Big Shot, Scallop Square Duo, Perfect Details Texture Plate, 1/2 Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding, 1/8 Pumpkin Pie Taffeta Ribbon, Vintage Trinkets, Sponge Daubers, Jewels Basic Pearls, Simply Scored, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots
Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great day!!