Happy Labor Day!
It's hard to believe September is here already but this is my favorite time of the year. I love fall. I hope you all had a great weekend; I spent the hole weekend stamping and it was awesome!!! I have a lot of upcoming classes, blog hops and for my big announcement I was asked to be on the Creative Crew Design Team over on Splitcoast Stampers!!!
I am so excited and honored to be asked!! If you have never been to Splitcoaststampers; it's an online site for stampers. The Creative Crew is geared towards Stampin' Up; Every month there is some sort of new challenge and I gotta say if your stuck in a rut this challenge is perfect to get the juices flowing again :) This month's challenge is honoring the past. The challenge should be live sometime today to all. There is a challenge using the Typeset Designer Series Paper, Very Vanilla and Basic Black card stock. Below is the card I made for that specific challenge. You can purchase this card in my Etsy Store.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Traveler Clear Stamp Set item #134513
World Map Clear Stamp Set item #130345
Big Shot item #113439
Circle Framelits item #130911
Argyle Embossing Folder item #127750
Typeset Designer Series Paper item #133704
Scallop Edge Border Punch item #119882
Paper-Piercing Tool item #126189
Stampin' Pierce Mat item #126199
Venetian Crochet Trim item #134581
Linen Thread item #104199
Very Vintage Designer Buttons item #129327
Neutral Candy Dots item #130934
Very Vanilla Card Stock item #101650
Basic Black Card Stock item #121045
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink item #132708
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
* For texture I zipped the Basic Black card stock through the Big Shot with the Argyle Embossing Folder.
* I used the World Map Stamp Set to stamp on the Very Vanilla card stock.
* The Typeset Designer Series Paper is perfect for a vintage look.
* I dressed up the card using the Venetian Crochet Trim, Linen Thread. Very Vintage Designer Buttons, and Neutral Candy Dots.
* I used the train image from the Traveler Stamp Set. I stamped it in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I stamped onto Very Vanilla card stock and die cut it out using the Big Shot and Circle Framelits.
Stamp~ Traveler, World Map
Ink~ Memento Ink Tuxedo Black
Paper~ Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Typeset Designer Series Paper
Acc.~ Big Shot, Argyle Embossing Folder, Circle Framelits, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Venetian Crochet Trim, Linen Thread, Neutral Candy Dots
HOSTESS CODE : DX4ET2DF
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don't use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more)
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!