Welcome to my 4 Weeks of Halloween!!!
Over 4 weeks I will have a project each Monday, along with a Video Tutorial on how to create the project as well as a FREE Project Sheet. I will also have a Prize Giveaway!! SWEET!! If you would like to see the 1st Project CLICK HERE.
Today's project is a really cute and adorable card! The Cheer All Year Bat Card is the 2nd Project for my 4 Weeks of Halloween. It uses the Cheer All Year Photopolymer Stamp Set item #139839 from the Holiday Catalog (pg. 6).
I am giving away 1 Paper Kit to recreate this adorable project!!! Leave a comment on this blog post by Sunday October 11, 2015. On Monday October 12, 2015 I will announce the winner for this giveaway!!
Please note~no stamped images are included.
All of the items used to create this project can be purchased through my Stampin' Up! on-line store.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Cheer All Year Photopolymer Stamp Set item #139839
Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper item #139584
2” Circle Punch item #133782
¾” Circle Punch item #119873
Very Vanilla Thick Baker’s Twine item #138411
Rhinestone Basic Jewels item #119246
Basic Black card stock item #121045
Very Vanilla card stock item #101650
Crushed Curry card stock item #131199
Old Olive Card Stock item #100702
Old Olive Ink item #126953
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink item #132708
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
* Score the Basic Black card stock with the Simply Scored Scoring Tool at 4 ¼”. Fold over on scored line and crease with Bone Folder creating a card base.
* Stamp the image from Cheer All Year Stamp Set in Old Olive onto the Old Olive card stock until the entire piece is stamped on.
* Add some Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper onto the Old Olive card stock.
* Tie a piece of Very Vanilla Thick Baker’s Twine around the card stock.
* Punch a piece of Crushed Curry card stock out using the 2” Circle Punch.
* Stamp the Bat from Cheer All Year Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
* Attach the Crushed Curry circle and bat with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
* Ink the “Boo” in Old Olive and stamp onto Very Vanilla card stock. Punch out image with ¾” Circle Punch.
* Add Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the front. Decorate the inside of the card.
Here is a video on how to make the 4 Weeks of Halloween Project 2: Cheer All Year Bat Card. Click HERE to watch the Video on my blog Rubber Redneck.
Congrats Judy!! Your name was drawn for Week #1 Kit! I will email you today on how to claim your kit. Thank you all for your wonderful comments!
Stamp~ Cheer All Year
Ink~ Old Olive, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
Paper~ Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper
Acc.~ 2" and 3/4" Circle Punch, Very Vanilla Thick Baker's Twine, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Want more Halloween Ideas? My Rubber Redneck 9 Days of Halloween Class would be perfect for you! The class is over but you can still purchase the class and receive access to 9 Halloween Projects with Downloadable PDFS, and Video Tutorials. There is some really cute ideas for you!
Click the Pay Pal Button to purchase the 9 Days Halloween On-line Class
September HOSTESS CODE:AEJHZVPE
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don't use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more)
Thanks for stopping by! Have a good day.