Welcome to day 5 of my Fall Frenzy!! Today I am sharing a cute 6 x 6 Page I created for a bonus idea in my Rubber Redneck 9 Days of Fall On-line Class. Don't forget to leave a comment on this post too to be entered into the drawing for the grand prize giveaway. For the details and how to qualify for the grand prize please visit HERE.
Please Note: if you are subscribed to my blog those messages are a day late please make sure you visit my blog every day so you can comment on time.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
For All Things Clear Stamp Set item #135155
Big Shot item #113439
Deco Label Framelits item #130102
Fun Fall Framelits item #135856
Spiral Border Punch item #119872
Brights Designer Buttons item #130028
Baked Brown Sugar Thick Baker's Twine item #135639
Neutrals Candy Dots item #130934
Very Vanilla Card Stock item #101650
Early Espresso Card Stock item #119686
Baked Brown Sugar Card Stock item #131296
Old Olive Card Stock item #100702
Cherry Cobbler Card Stock item #119685
Old Olive Ink item #126953
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
* Punch the Early Espresso card stock with the Spiral Border Punch.
* Die cut out a piece of Cherry Cobbler Card Stock using the Big Shot and Deco Label Framelits.
* Cut one end of the Cherry Cobbler die cut off creating it to look like the bottom of an apple.
* Stamp the greeting from For All Things Stamp Set in Old Olive.
* Die cut two leaves out in Old Olive card stock using the Big Shot and the Fun Fall Framelits.
Stamp~ For All Things
Ink~ Old Olive
Paper~ Very Vanilla, Baked Brown Sugar, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
Acc.~ Big Shot, Deco Label Framelits, Fun Fall Framelits, Spiral Border Punch, Brights Designer Buttons, Neutrals Candy Dots, Baked Brown Sugar Thick Baker's Twine
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
HOSTESS CODE : TM3CAJCY
(Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don't use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more)