Happy Thursday peeps!!
It continues to be wild here for us but we are doing great! It's really been insane; work, work, work, wedding, family events and pretty much cutting and hauling firewood nonstop! This is our only source of heat and the clock is ticking here before winter arrives with it's -40 below weather, so hubby and I pretty much have been eating, breathing and sleeping firewood! lol But I am very happy to say we are half ways finally!!!
Now for my Big News this past weekend my baby brother got engaged to his girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our family couldn't be more thrilled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She said YES!! The happy couple :)
WOW right? Happy that my brother found someone to love him as much as we do!
Life has been a whirlwind for sure!
I am still playing catch up here and I know ever time lately I say I will have lots to share then life gets in the way. lol But seriously I am trying to get back into the swing of things. With my disease working like we have been really takes a toll on me and I can't push my body it just won't let me. When my body says nope you need to sleep and rest now it's what has to happen or I end up having a seriously bad attack. It's one of the really frustrating things about this stuff.
You may have seen this card already. I created this for the Stamp Review Crew Jar of Haunts Hop as promised here are the details. My card is using the Jar of Haunts Photopolymer Stamp Set item #142247 and I also paired it with Ghoulish Grunge Stamp Set (W) item #142238 (C) item #142241 from the Holiday Catalog.
This set is a lot of fun and perfect for Halloween. Did you know it coordinates with Everyday Jar Framelits? Sweet another set to go with the framelits!
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Jar of Haunts Photopolymer Stamp Set item #142247
Ghoulish Grunge Stamp Set (W) item #142238 (C) item #142241
Big Shot item #113439
Everyday Jars Framelits item #141490
Brick Wall Embossing Folder item #138288
Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper item #142022
Halloween Night Baker's Twine item #142027
Halloween Night Designer Washi Tape item #142026
3/8 Glitter Ribbon item #142015
Black Metallic Thread item #141695
Whisper White card stock item #100730
Basic Black card stock item #121045
Basic Gray card stock item #121044
Pumpkin Pie card stock item #105117
Pumpkin Pie Ink item #126945
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink item #132708
Shop online for Stampin’ Up! Supplies 24-7 Click HERE!!!!!!
I personally don't like spiders but on this card that actually look cute who would have thought I would say a spider is cute. haha
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Zip the Basic Black card stock through the Big Shot with the Brick Wall Embossing Folder.
- Ink the stamp from Ghoulish Grunge Stamp Set in Pumpkin Pie Ink and stamp onto the Pumpkin Pie card stock. Stamp little spiders onto the web from Jar of Haunts Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Add some Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper and tied some Halloween Night Baker's Twine around the layers.
- In the top right corner I frayed some of the 3/8 Glitter Ribbon and attached in the corner to look like spider web with a Halloween Night Enamel Shape.
- I stamped the jar from Jar of Haunts Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto Whisper White card stock then zipped it through the Big Shot with the Everyday Jar Framelits. Then stamped the greeting in Pumpkin Pie and added a spider. I attached some 3/8 Glitter Ribbon and Basic Black Metallic Thread behind the jar.
I kept it simple on the inside I added some Halloween Night Designer Washi Tape to the Whisper White card stock.
Stamp Set: Jar of Haunts
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Tuxedo Black Memento
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Basic Gray, Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper
Acc.: Big Shot, Everyday Jars Framelits, Basic Black Metallic Thread, Halloween Night Baker's Twine, 3/8 Glitter Ribbon Combo Pack, Basic Black Metallic Thread, Halloween Night Enamel Dots, Halloween Night Designer Washi Tape
Holly's Promotions & SU Promotions
Hostess Code: RY332JPV
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don’t use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more).